Principle And Process Flow Of Stainless Steel Transfer Printing Technology
Stainless steel transfer printing technology is the surface treatment technology which has developed rapidly in recent years and has a wide applications. Transfer printing is a kind of high-pressure transfer of printing pictures and texts on to the surface of workpiece which is called modern printing technology. So that the workpiece can appear a variety of realistic scenes, such as transfering wood grain,floral porcelain and cloth patterns, as well as watercolor painting, traditional Chinese painting, calligraphy can be realized by transfer technology. Transfer technology is usually divided into several categories: water transfer, air transfer, screen transfer, hot transfer, cold transfer, etc., but the results are the same with different ways
The stainless steel plate with transfer printing has the characteristics of exquisite pattern, good corrosion resistance, UV shielding, environmental protection and pollution-free. Its processing technology is based on the technology of plating and titanium fading. In the daily production process, heat transfer printing and water transfer printing are the two most frequently used methods.
The process of heat transfer printing:
1, First, we should make high resolution patterns or characters.
2, According to the size of the picture, make an engraved engraving.
3, Then install the engraving on the printing machine and print it onto PET polyester film to finish the heat transfer printing film.
4. Install the heat transfer film onto heat transfer printing equipment for printing.
The production process of water transfer printing:
1, first of all, we need to make water marks.
2. Soaking marking paper for about 30 seconds.
3. Put the transfer matrix into the water and transfer the soaked paper to the surface of workpiece.
4. Put the transfer matrix in the oven. Metal, ceramics and glass are baked at 140 degree for 20 minutes, plastic is baked at 70 degree for 60 minutes. Keep in mind that candles, helmet and reinforced glass do not need to be baked.
5. Spray a layer of transparent matte oil on the workpiece and then conduct a 12 hour drying process.
Perhaps at present, transfer technology is not the mainstream, but as people’s requirements and aesthetic standards for a product is continuously improving, transfer technology can also provide consumers what they want. So with the popularization of transfer technology, in the near future, transfer printing technology will be able to shine in all walks of life.